Tecno Mobile Phones, Huawei, Firmware Flash File, Android Jelly Bean, Facebook Page, iPhone Apple, Symphony Firmware, Lava iris, samsung

5am for 52Frames

5am for 52Frames - technological developments continue to grow rapidly, old technologist replaced with the latest, on the blog Tecno Mobile Phones we will discuss various updated technology from various brands around the world, well now we will discuss first about 5am for 52Frames we collect a lot data from various reliable sources to make this article, please read:

Articles : 5am for 52Frames
full Link : 5am for 52Frames
Article 52Frames, Article Canon IXUS 145, Article dawn, Article morning sky, Article photography,

You can also see our article on:


5am for 52Frames

Am I insane? There I was still jetlagged in the eastern direction,which is the hardest to recover from, and I still set my alarm for 4:56am in order to grab my robe, scarf and camera in time to shoot a 5am photo for extra credit. Crazy for sure. But I'm going to let you in on a secret... remembering to shoot at 5pm is sometimes more difficult, even after setting the alarm for 4:56pm. I can get so quickly distracted and waylaid in the afternoon.

52Frames can sure make me do the strangest things.

"5AM!"
I set my alarm to get up and shot this early morning photo!

Camera: Canon Canon IXUS 145
Location: Shiloh, Israel

Critique: SHRED AWAY! I feel no pain.
This photo qualifies for the "Extra Credit" challenge: "In the Morning"



just so much information about 5am for 52Frames

hopefully 5am for 52Frames information can provide benefits for you in adding insight about the latest gadget technology

you just read the article about 5am for 52Frames and can you bookmark or share with link https://ghchjgv.blogspot.com/2016/06/5am-for-52frames.html so thank you.

Tag : , , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : 5am for 52Frames

0 komentar:

Post a Comment