Tecno Mobile Phones, Huawei, Firmware Flash File, Android Jelly Bean, Facebook Page, iPhone Apple, Symphony Firmware, Lava iris, samsung

Anna Karenina and 52Frames

Anna Karenina and 52Frames - technological developments continue to grow rapidly, old technologist replaced with the latest, on the blog Tecno Mobile Phones we will discuss various updated technology from various brands around the world, well now we will discuss first about Anna Karenina and 52Frames we collect a lot data from various reliable sources to make this article, please read:

Articles : Anna Karenina and 52Frames
full Link : Anna Karenina and 52Frames
Article 52Frames, Article cellphone, Article New York, Article photography, Article train tracks,

You can also see our article on:


Anna Karenina and 52Frames

This week's theme/challenge for 52Frames was "Books," and the "special credit" was to photograph something that tells the story. I was in New York, commuting between a friend's apartment on the Upper West Side and a family member in a Long Island hospital. 

And I saw a lot of train-tracks and had very little time to do anything much besides travel and help. Photography had to stay on the back-burner, even 52Frames.

It had been quite a few weeks since I could qualify for the extra credit, so I tried to think of something I could photograph which would bring me back to a story line. Yep, the traintracks spoke to me. Nope, not to jump like Anna  Karenina, Gd forbid, but all those gorgeous leading lines...

"Anna Karenina"
Yes, those train tracks....

Camera: Canon Canon IXUS 145
Location: New York City

This photo qualifies for the "Extra Credit" challenge: "Tell the Tale"

Not every photo is a work of art, but at least I didn't miss a week!



just so much information about Anna Karenina and 52Frames

hopefully Anna Karenina and 52Frames information can provide benefits for you in adding insight about the latest gadget technology

you just read the article about Anna Karenina and 52Frames and can you bookmark or share with link https://ghchjgv.blogspot.com/2016/06/anna-karenina-and-52frames.html so thank you.

Tag : , , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Anna Karenina and 52Frames

0 komentar:

Post a Comment