Tecno Mobile Phones, Huawei, Firmware Flash File, Android Jelly Bean, Facebook Page, iPhone Apple, Symphony Firmware, Lava iris, samsung

"Light at The End of The Tunnel" 52Frames "Low Key"

"Light at The End of The Tunnel" 52Frames "Low Key" - technological developments continue to grow rapidly, old technologist replaced with the latest, on the blog Tecno Mobile Phones we will discuss various updated technology from various brands around the world, well now we will discuss first about "Light at The End of The Tunnel" 52Frames "Low Key" we collect a lot data from various reliable sources to make this article, please read:

Articles : "Light at The End of The Tunnel" 52Frames "Low Key"
full Link : "Light at The End of The Tunnel" 52Frames "Low Key"
Article 52Frames, Article Low Key, Article photography,

You can also see our article on:


"Light at The End of The Tunnel" 52Frames "Low Key"

I'm learning all sorts of new terms and techniques as part of 52Frames, the facebook based photography group I joined a few years ago. I've really always loved taking pictures, and when I look at some I took as a very young child, I can see a similarity in composition to those I take now. Of course, in those days, I  had a simple film camera and only got black & white film. There was no such thing as "wasting a shot." Each one had to be perfect, or my parents would threaten that they wouldn't pay for more film and developing costs.

Today people just shoot and shoot some more. I get dizzy when I have to choose between many photos. Even when I take a lot of photos of the same scene or theme/challenge, there aren't all that many, not the dozens others take.

"Low Key" means dark in layman's terms. It can have something lit up, but that must be a relatively small percentage of the view. I ended up with two similar photos that fit the bill and didn't have the patience nor visual skills to choose, so I asked for help from the 52Frames Photographers facebook page. That's how this was chosen:

"Light at The End of The Tunnel"
I tried to escape the summer's heat by going inside the Walls of Jerusalem's Old City this week and in one of the covered areas, I shot this photo.

Camera: Canon IXUS 145 Canon IXUS 145
Aperture: f/3.5
ISO: 100 and below
Location: Jerusalem Old City, Israel

Which would you have chosen? Here is the other:




just so much information about "Light at The End of The Tunnel" 52Frames "Low Key"

hopefully "Light at The End of The Tunnel" 52Frames "Low Key" information can provide benefits for you in adding insight about the latest gadget technology

you just read the article about "Light at The End of The Tunnel" 52Frames "Low Key" and can you bookmark or share with link https://ghchjgv.blogspot.com/2016/07/at-end-of-tunnel-52frames-key.html so thank you.

Tag : , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : "Light at The End of The Tunnel" 52Frames "Low Key"

0 komentar:

Post a Comment